Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Typing H: ♥Relax Place♥



Do you have a place where you can relax? If you don’t have any good places, I recommend a hot spring. I often go there to have relaxed time. I like to go there because I can really refresh. I know some places that are good hot spring. For example a hot spring in Aso is so good. In Aso you can dig anywhere and hot spring will gush out. There are many hot springs so I like to go Aso.
A hot spring where is near my hometown is little famous, because you can take a hot spring and you can watch sea. It is so good. The mane is Kusamakura-onsen and it is in the mountain. I really like to go hot spring so I want to go there everyday. But I can’t go there everyday. So I’m looking forward to coming the day that I can go there.

[151 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment