Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I love cats^^ meow !!!

My favorite animal is cat. I can’t understand who doesn’t like cats. Cats are really cute and they are something to do with healing. I can relax to watch them. I like to touch their pads. The soft feeling is so good. If you have never touched it, you should do it. You must be like the feeling. I often give some foods for cats on the road. I have always cat’s food in the baggage or my car. In my grandmother’s house, I can see two cats. Their names are Chibi and Momi. Chibi is like a tiger and Momi is like a raccoon. They are so charm and tomboyish. I like to watch them and play with. I want to go to my grandmother’s house and touch them. I really like cats.
(134 words)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer dogs but still like cats;) Dont you think cats are sexy sometime?lol

    Kate

    ReplyDelete