Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Essay 2-01b: Have you ever gone to Aso??

Today, I’ll introduce my favorite place, Aso. Have you been to Aso? Aso is very famous place in Kumamoto. If you’ve never gone to Aso, you should go to there. You must like there like me. I really like Aso.

Aso is a country and there are rich green. The air is very clear and so good. Aso has a lot of hot springs. I like taking it very much. I often go to there and I have good time. I went to there last month I was really relaxed to take a hot spring. The heavens were studded jeweled with stars. I could watch a shooting star then. I was really happy.

My grandmother and grandfather live in Aso. Their house is in Uchinomaki of Aso. I love them and like to go there. I have own car so I can go to there once a month. My grandparents have two cats and two dogs. The cat’s names are Chibi and Momi. The dog’s names are Taro and Bell. Chibi is very clever and so cute. Momi is so shy and he rarely shows. He looks like raccoon. Taro is a slender dog and so powerful. Bell is a Labrador retriever. But he looks like bear and his face is so unattractive face. He has eyebrows. His face and gesture are so charming and I like play with him. He likes to eat and he can eat everything. Last month, I saw that he ate cabbage so I was surprised.

There are a lot of famous foods in Aso. First, I like Takana. Takana is a vegetable that color is green and I often eat it. The famous dish is Takana Pilaf. It is so delicious. Second, I like Noppejiru. It is country dish. My grandmother often makes it for me. I really like it. Noppejiru has a lot of foodstuff so it is good for health. Third, I like dishes prepared from edible wild plants. I want to know how to make them.


When I get stress, I go to Aso to have peace of mind. Spending time at Aso that make me happy. I like there like that I hope go there everyday. I want to that you go to there and you have a good time.
(377 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment