Wednesday, October 20, 2010

TypingH: ♥Italian Dishes♥



I like pizza. My favorite pizza is marguerite. I really like it because marguerite is made with much mutterer cheese. I like mutterer cheese better than any other cheese. Pizza marguerite is very famous pizza. I like cheese, tomato and Basils. So I think that to order to marguerite is best order.
I like Italian restaurants and I often go Italian restaurant for dinner. For example, Jolly Pasta, Capriccioza and Pecorino. Jolly Pasta is in front of Kumamoto Gakuen University. There are many kind of pizza and Pasta and the prices are cheep. It is good for student. Capriccioza is in Kamitori in downtown. The prices are expensive for me. But they make very delicious dishes. I like Italian dishes and I like to go restaurants.


[126 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment