Wednesday, November 17, 2010

TypingH: ♥Jakie♥


My favorite Character is Jackie. Jackie is a girl in story, “the bear’s school”. There are 12 bears in the story. They have different faces and good characters. Every bear are so cute in the story. For example, one of the bears has a long ear, the other has a book always, the other is fat etc…Particularly, I really like a bear whose name is Jackie. She is really cute. She is a brown and small. She has a boyfriend. She is an innocent young girl. She and her boyfriend sometimes have a date. They often take a walk, have a lunch and go skating. She is so cute but also the others are cute too. I have some item of the bear’s school. I have transparent files, memo and pocket notebook. My standby screen is their picture too. I love Jackie and her male.

[145 words]

1 comment: