Wednesday, December 1, 2010

BR 2-01: The Three Wishes

Today, I read The Three Wishes. This story is funny. I will introduce this story simply. This story is about Ned, Nat and a fairy. Net is a husband who work at field. They are husband and wife and they are so poor and hungry. One day, he is in the field and he found a fairy. The fairy needed his help and he helped her. She was so glad and she gave him three wishes. He was so glad too and he went back t home. He told that to his wife. They had disagreement about three wishes. He was so hungry so he hoped to have a sausage. But his wife wanted to hope to get a nice dress. So he hope a sausage stick her nose for second wish. Third wish, he hoped to change back her nose. After that, they became good husband and wife. I think this story is funny. If I can have three wishes, I want to get boyfriend. Second, I want to get money to go trip. Third, I want to be a good English speaker. But in fact there are no way to get them in easy. I have to effort.
[200 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment