Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Essays 2-02b: I want to speak English fluently!!

Today, I will introduce my experiences about my English. I like to study English, because I like to speak English. Also, I’m interested in other cultures. I want to be a person who can speak English well.

My brother liked English and he had belong to an English conversation class. So I became a child was interested in English. When I was 9 years old, I went to an English conversation class once a week. The class had few students and with a homey. I really liked to go there because I could play many games. For example, card games, singing songs and working on puzzles. Some times, we had a party. In spring, we held an Easter party. In fall, we held a Halloween party. I could study English with pleasure.

One day, an ALT came to my elementary school. He was Australian and handsome. I talked to him in English and he told me Australian culture and about animals. I was glad to that I could communicate in English. I have really wanted to visit Australia since the day. And I have a good news. I will visit Australia next spring vacation. I am going to go there for one month and I will home stay at a host family. I really glad to go there and I want to try to speak English only on the month. I became like English more and I thought I want to visit other countries.

In 2003, I entranced a junior high school and I began to study serious. There were many students who dislike English, but I like to study English because I was good at English better than others. I thought that I want to speak English well and I want to make friends who are from foreign countries. So I studied hard. I went to a cram school and I results my score more.

When I was a high school student, I watched a lot of foreign movies. I could learn about conversation sentences by watching movies. I noticed a good way to learn English. The way is very easy. I watched one movie three times. First, I watched a dubbed version. The second time, I watched a subtitled version. At last, I watched no subtitled version. I like to watch many kinds of movie. I like movie whatever. My favorite movie is Leon and my favorite foreign drama is Prison Break. I could learn English with pleasures.

Now, I’m majoring English at university and I really like English. I’m interested in other countries and their cultures. I like to communicate with exchange students. I am a staff at English Lounge. I sometimes go to dorm and talk with them. I have a good time at there. I think that the most important ability is speaking. But I can’t speak English smooth and I can’t speak with clear pronunciations. So I want to communicate exchange student more. Studying English is very interesting. I'm looking forward to coming spring vacation and visiting Australia.

[504]

1 comment: