Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Typing homework Topic1:My favorite car

My favorite car is my car. I have a drive
license. I got it when I was freshman. I
went to Sanyo driving school for 9 month. I
wanted to get own car and practice to drive.
One day, I could get own car. My brother
in Kyoto used the car. He didn’t need the
car so he gave me it. I was really glad to get
own car. I practiced to drive many times and
I became good driver. Now, I often go to
somewhere with my car. My car is small and
the color is dark green. The maker is Suzuki.
I like to drive and go to the places that are I
didn’t know ever. Driving a car is very enjoy,
but I have to be careful driving.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Yukari!

    Are you good at driving?
    I want to get into your car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to have own car, but be carefull to driving!

    ReplyDelete