Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Look back at my busy weeks on first year

During the week, my days are very busy. I always have to get up early in the morning because I have a class first period every week. To make it to class on time, I go to college by bus. It takes about one hour to go there. I usually read a book in the bus.
On Monday, I have four classes. The third class, I learn the western history of philosophy. It is too difficult for me. When I finish my classes, I often go to the English Lounge with my friends. I meet some foreign students and talk together. I sometimes play games with them and I enjoy spending time with them.
On Tuesday, I have five classes including a spare class. In the space class, I spend time with my friends studying English and German. Also, I always talk with them.
On Wednesday, I have only two classes. I finish the classes by noon, but I have lunch at college. I stay there. One of my friends has a part time job at about 3:00 on Wednesday. We sometimes go to the English Lounge and use the computers. On Wednesday, I always make dinner. I am good at cooking. After dinner, I take a walk for thirty minutes.
On Thursday, I have five classes, including a spare class. In the space class, I study hard alone in the library. I always do my homework at that time.
On Friday, I have four classes. If I finish all the classes, I often go out with my friends. We go to a restaurant for dinner. Also, we sometimes go to a hot spring.
On the weekend, I always have a part time job. I work hard. It makes me tired. Then I have a leisurely bath and go to bed early. I enjoy spending time with my family or my friends on the days without a part time job. My days are very busy. But I spend my time happily. (331words)

No comments:

Post a Comment