Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thank you for your comments!!

Thank you for your comments. I’m glad.
Hi, Chikako!
How was your trip to Korea? I want to go Korea! Please tell me where is a good area for tourists.

Hi,Nana!
Foods I like? There are alots!!
I like sweets. I want to eat foreign dishes.

Hi,Kosei!
Jyozan is very good place. My house is near to the high school. Maybe I moving house this year.

Hi, Sayaka!
This year, I want to travel to Kyoto. Kyoto is very good to visit!!

Hi, Mizuho!
My favorite restaurants are Ouchi-Cafe, Capiriccio-za, Kuronekoya, Pu-Pu-ko......and Mugiya. I work a part-time -job at Mugiya.笑
(100 words)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yukari,

    Would you please work extra information that you published in this post (Thank you for your comments) into existing or new paragraphs in the body of a separate post, that is,a revised version of your essay 1-01a (Dear host family)? Please include "Essay 1-01b: ..." in the title of that post , and flag that new post with comma separated labels: essays, revisions.

    Your revised post (1-01b) also should include a mind map graphic. Once you've added that, please add one at least one more label, "graphics" (plural, without quotation marks).

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... to that new post, rather than this one.

    ReplyDelete