Monday, April 26, 2010

My hobbies

My hobbies are watching foreign drama, cooking and traveling. I like to watch foreign drama because it is very exited. My favorite dramas are "HEROS" and "Prison Break". I had already watched final season of "Prison Break" but I have not watched new season of "HEROS" yet. I want to watch that hurry. I like cooking and I often cook dinner and bake cakes. Next weekend, I will bake cookies and cakes. Finally, I like traveling. I want to travel but I don't have money enough. This year, I want to travel to Kyoto so I work a part- time job hard.(102words)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Yukari.

    How's going? Are you enjoying every day?
    I'm a commentator for your blog.
    Nice to see you!

    I'm looking forward to read your topic.

    Toshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm harattyo!!!
    I have a yonger sister who likes to watch a Korean doramas!!!so she went to there!!!

    ReplyDelete