Monday, April 19, 2010

Speaking3 A Hmework

I talked to Yuki Tachioka and Yuki Matsui. She (Tachioka) lives in Nagamine and she is 20 years old. There are 5 people in her family, mother, father, younger sister, older brother and her. There are two dogs in her house. Their names are Milk and cookie. Yuki’s favorite fruit is orange and favorite music is J-pop. She got driver’s license when she was 18 years old. She had been studying abroad to America for one year and a half, so she can speak English very well. I was surprised when heard her English. I want to be a good speaker like her.
Yuki Matsui lives in Shinoe and he is 20 years old. I didn’t know his age before. I was surprised because I thought he is 19 years old. There are 6 people in his family, father, mother, grandmother, younger sister, younger brother and him. His favorite dish is curry. He doesn’t have girlfriend and he likes a woman who is like Yamatonadesiko. He is good at swimming. He usually goes to school by bike.
I had a good time to talk with them.
(187words)

No comments:

Post a Comment