Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My other classes.

  I have a lot of classes on a week because I take education classes. Classes that are about English are very interesting, but also I like other classes. My favorite classes of other are study of student guidance, USA’s history of literature and environment. Study of student guidance is one of the education classes. I like the class because it is very interesting. The teacher is Mr. Fujita. He is a teacher who is very funny, energy, handsome and smart. It is a small number of people and the member is so good. In USA’s history of literature, we often watch the famous movies of America. I like watching movies so I like this class too. In environment class, I study about earth environment. I had studied earth science when I was high school student. So I like this class. I am interested in earth environment and I want to know about it more.
(154 words)

4 comments:

  1. I took the class of American literature history, and I like it.
    We can watch some movies, and sometimes read some novels or poems.
    Now, I'm majoring in American literature in the postgraduate school.
    I want you to enjoy the world of the American literature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.
    I'm Yui a commentator for your blog.
    I've never met Mr.Fujita. Dose he only teach for English Education course? I want to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't take American literature history class.
    Ishould take it when I was unversity student

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm harattyo!!!
    I don't take Mr Fujita's an Amertican histrory!!!

    ReplyDelete