Friday, May 14, 2010

How I study English

I study English because I want to be an English teacher at elementary school. I want to speak English fluently, go study abroad and travel anywhere. So that’s the reason, I need to study hard.
First of all, I read books which are written in English everyday. It is too important for me because I can’t read a long sentence quickly.
Second, I often watch the foreign drama. At first time, I watch them with Japanese subtitles and English sounds. At next time, I watch them with English subtitles and English sounds. It’s good practice for listening.
Third, I am a staff at English Lounge. I often talk with foreign students. It is the best way to make progress in speaking. (121 words)

1 comment:

  1. thats good way to learn English!
    I did same things.like watching movies with english subtitle.
    well, good luck for your study in english:)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete