Wednesday, January 5, 2011

BR 2-03: ALADDIN& HIS MAGICAL LAMP


Today, I read “ALADDIN& HIS MAGICAL LAMP”. I’ll introduce about this story. There was a lazy boy named Aladdin and he found a lamp. The lamp was a special lamp. His hopes were fulfilled three times when he rubs the lamp. At last, he got married with princess. This story is fantasy story. When I was a child, I made a story that was “Yukari & Her magical pillow”. It was similar story and I hopped three things. First, I wanted to get many stuffed animals. Second, I wanted to have a jungle gym. Third, I wanted to be a princess. Of course I was a child then. Now, I have many things that I want to get. But I think that I have to endeavor to get things.

[129 words]

Books: Katie Daynes. (2003), ALADDIN& HIS MAGICAL LAMP London: Usborne Publishing Ltd…

No comments:

Post a Comment