Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I want to study abroad ♥




I want to study abroad and there are good reasons. First of all, I have a dream to be an English teacher. I want to tell the students that leaning English is interesting. I hope to they have a field of vision so I need to learn English more and have a clear articulation. I want to experience a variety of things.
Second, I interested in other cultures and I want to experience firsthand. In Japan, I can learn that how are the other cultures, how ideology they have and how country it is. But these aren’t my experiences. I want to feel that by myself.
Third, I want to meet changed me and want to challenge it. This chance to study abroad is the best that I challenge it now. It takes a lot of time and money, but it has worth. I want to try to study abroad for a year because I can feel both good and bad of the country.
I am taking education classes so if I study abroad, I may be not able to graduation in fourth year. However I want to try it and it must be become a treasure of my life.

(208 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment